Friends, if we talk IRL, ask me honestly about last week and I will let you know all about the emotional roller coaster. Related: please keep my friend Sophia and her family in your prayers.
- Monday Well, this was supposed to happen Friday, but instead we attended The Gathering at Arts US, which happens every third Friday and provides a free community Dinner. Join us some time! Today I’ll cook the stuffed shells with meat sauce I had planned for Friday, along with garlic bread and a salad.
- Tuesday Fish tacos with cabbage/lime/cilantro slaw and fresh salsa.
- Wednesday Baked Chicken, smashed red potatoes, and green beans.
- Thursday PTA meeting – pizza dinner!
- Friday Beef and broccoli stir fry over rice. If I’m feeling fancy/motivated, I’ll also make egg rolls to use up leftover chicken and cabbage- plus carrots, scallions, ginger, and soy sauce.
That’s that. If you have ideas for something more exciting and/or detailed than “baked chicken” I would be much obliged.