Guess who is a lucky duck? I’ll give you a hint: it’s me. The grown-up-fancy-college-girl is home for spring break, so naturally we’re going to a grown-up-fancy-sushi-dinner. Wooooooop.
- Monday Today! I’m getting swept off my feet and going to a real live restaurant. I get none of the credit, it’s all thanks to the whole spring break thing. Restaurant!!!!
- Tuesday Chicken burritos. Guac. Home made salsa. Guac is green, so that’s how we’re celebrating St. Paddy’s Day.
- Wednesday Shredded beef sandwiches, corn on the cob, and a side o’ broccoli. The crock pot is my friend.
- Thursday Stir fried rice noodles with chicken, pea pods, carrots, cabbage, and more more more veggies.
- Friday Stuffed shells in meaty marinara, garlic bread, and Cesar salad. Comfort food. It’s just so comforting.
PS- please note that I am also just plain excited to see the grown-up-fancy-college-girl. I love seeing her brothers fall all over themselves trying to impress her, and she’s a super sweet-fun-cool-kid-who-is-not-a-kid.