- Monday is Friends Dinner and not my night to host, so I’m making the meat sauce for tomorrow’s Lasagna after we get home, and catching up on the weekend’s dishes.
- Tuesday will be lasagna, tortellini with pesto, salad, and garlic bread.
- Wednesday beef stew, served over rice. Broccoli on the side.
- Thursday chicken thighs, mixed sauteed veggies, and rice. I’ll cook up a family pack, then split it into two batches
- First batch will get teriyaki sauce: 4 TBSP soy sauce 2 TBSP mirin 2 TBSP sugar 2 TBSP rice vinegar, some grated ginger. This is reduced in the pan after the chicken is done cooking, then it’s back in and served with a dash of sesame seeds.
- The second batch will be coconut milk, curry paste, some fish sauce, and plenty of fresh herbs.
- Friday I’m heading to happy hour with coworkers at Half Time Rec in St. Paul, and am absolutely getting a Patty Melt! Dimitris will feed himself and the teens.
Next week will be my turn to host our Friends Dinner group, and I’ll be deciding on my menu after I find out what we eat this evening. We recently had Spaghetti for one dinner, and Zuppa Toscana for another. I’m leaning toward something in a crockpot.