Blarg. That’s a link. To a place that describes all about blarg. It is wonderful, and glorious, and is *nearly* enough to lift me out of the tired fog I am in today. The trip to visit family was equal parts amazing and exhausting.
This week snuck up on me, and while I’ve been quite productive in many ways I have yet to grocery shop. This means that this meal plan is subject to change, but I’m pretty sure about it anyway. Here we go!
- Monday Burgers for dinner, because they help with the blarg. Caesar salad on the side. Edit: I also made some oven fries, and they definitely helped.
- Tuesday Breakfast for dinner. Waffles, “snack steak” aka steak cut into strips where everyone gets a few, turkey sausage, strawberries and cantaloupe on the side.
- Wednesday Chicken curry with veggies.
- Thursday Beef potroast, boiled red potatoes on the side, green beans on the side.
- Friday PTO fall festival at Darian’s school. They will have movies playing in the gym, and a sign up for get together events. Dinner will be whatever they are selling 🙂
Weekend cooking is definitely going to happen. I’m not sure just what it will be yet, but I’ll be brewing ideas through the week and will update you all next week. If you have any wonderful/weird blarg stories or memes, please do share them in the comments and help brighten up my day. Related: there needs to be a blarg emoji.