Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hi Summer, I forgot how crazy you are. So apparently it’s been a month since my last confession. And by confession I mean my last meal plan/post type thing.
Where does the time all go? It goes into work and raising children. Speaking of which, 3/7 days of the week are dedicated to sports right now. I can’t even tell you how much I can’t even. I literally can’t. Even. (ha)
So! Here’s the plan:
- Monday Guess what? I already have beef chuck in the slow cooker, so I feel like I’m Monday’s boss. Woooooot. It’s going to be shredded beef sandwiches with green beans on the side for dinner tonight. (sports night 1/3)
- Tuesday I. Don’t. Know. Shrimp summer rolls maybe? Super Mega Greek Salad? Something with freshness.
- Wednesday Chicken and broccoli alfredo! Yum! (sports night 2/3)
- Thursday Shredded beef burritos. Revamped beef chuck from Monday- heated up with salsa and cumin. Delicious! (sports night 3/3)
- Friday Lasagna and a green salad.
- Weekend Father’s day shenanigans. BIG brunch with cheesy potatoes, steak, bacon, waffles, fresh fruits, and more.
Welp! That’s all I have! Have a great week everyone, and please send me all your menu ideas. Please. All of them.