Oh. My. Geez.
I am so late posting this. Sorry friends. So! This week hasn’t actually been planless, I’ve just horribly documented it. On paper. Which I’ve lost twice.
This week my Momma is in town from Chicago! Yay! And panic! And house cleaning! My life plan has pretty much revolved around this, basketball practice, and late night bathroom sink installs with my main squeeze. It *is* as romantic as it sounds.
So! Meal Plan!
- Monday We ate something. One of these days was pasta with smoked sausage, peppers, onions and salad.
- Tuesday We ate more things. One of these days was green curry/coconut milk/chicken with tons of veg over rice.
- Wednesday Yep, more eating. For the life of me I can’t remember right now. Maybe we had burritos?
- Thursday This one I actually remember! Chicken pot pie casserole with biscuits & green beans on the side. This is lunch today as well. Yum!
- Friday Havin frands over! Woop! Corned beef with carrots and cabbage, boiled potatoes, salad, apple crumble & ice cream for dessert.
- Saturday Basketball! Birthday party! Wooooo!
- Sunday Soup and fresh baked bread. Prep for next week because this week has been madness.
Welp, that’s it folks! Question: If you were stranded on a dessert island, would it be made of popsicles or ice cream sandwiches? Get it?? Dessert. Not desert. Har.