Ever feel like you’re completely unfocused? Cause I feel like I’m completely unfocused. Also, I would like to just lie in bed all day and night, watch Netflix, and eat pizza rolls. The only problem is I can’t lie in bed all day and night, I have stuff to do, and I don’t have any pizza rolls.
So! Meal plan. Menu plan. That.
- Monday Teriyaki chicken with carrots and peapods, served over white rice with a side of broccoli. Felt a bit like a cop out, but the boys were thrilled.
- Tuesday Today! Steak taco bowls, fresh salsa, guac. Enough fresh jalapenos to burn off my face. By steak I mean stir fry sliced beef with taco-type seasoning. It’s pretty tasty.
- Wednesday Greek chicken pitas (chicken marinated in Greek dressing for about thirty minutes, then broiled) with feta and tzatziki sauce, salad in the pitas for the adults, side salad for the kiddo. Basketball practice!!
- Thursday Breakfast for dinner. Smoked sausage, pancakes, fruit, eggs.
- Friday Lasagna- that I already have in my freezer and just needs to go in the oven! Sides will be mixed veggies & garlic bread.
- Weekend My friend is having a *true* potluck! With zero planning and/or coordinating. I’m excited and nervous all at the same time.
There you have it. I still hope to lie around and watch Netflix in the near future. Maybe with some nachos instead of pizza rolls, because I have the stuff for that.