“How to be blissfully boring” by me.
Step one: Keep doing the same stuff over and over.
Step two: Don’t come up with creative names, new ideas, or add any pictures.
Step three: Revel in your beautifully simple, boring, peaceful life.
Side note, living vicariously though a single friend’s dating adventures can add some spice to your routine. Sorry to miss you all last week, but it was Darian’s first week of school, and my job was super mega crazy. On to the meal plan!
- Monday Sloppy joes, corn (off the cob) with peppers and onions, garlicky broccoli.
- Tuesday Baked fish, oven fries, green beans.
- Wednesday Roast chicken, sage pan gravy, rice pilaf, creamed spinach. Also some rolls if I can get my dough mixed up Tuesday night!
- Thursday Twice baked potatoes loaded with smoked sausage, peppers, onions and topped with pepperjack cheese. Caesar Salad.
- Friday Cheesy chicken and pasta bake that I throw together and top with seasoned panko, broccoli on the side.
- Saturday Stir fried rice noodles with 2 tons of veggies: cabbage, snow pea pods, edamame, carrots, scallions, with ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Sunday Lasagna! Garlic Bread! And also some salad. Apple cake for dessert! Update- I’m also gonna make extra stuff and do this lasagna stuffed spaghetti squash. It looks so so good.
So that’s that. If I’m not cooking something I should be please let me know in the comments. And I will cook the heck out of it.