We received somewhere around 16-19 inches of snow over the weekend, and our reward was school being canceled on Monday.
After building forts in the morning and digging out cars, we went sledding in the afternoon. It was a fun, full day, and not venturing out all weekend has completely thrown off my week.
- Monday Was Friends Dinner and it was not-my-week-to-cook. Wahoo!
- Tuesday I made baked chicken, baked fries, and steamed broccoli. Easy peasy.
- Wednesday Dinner will be lasagna. I have what I need to make it already in stock, and it’s always nice to have leftovers. I’ll also go grocery shopping because at this point my fridge will be out completely out veggies and that’s unacceptable.
- Thursday is going to be Stirfry Stursday, with whatever chicken, veggie, sauce combo I can throw together, served over rice. There will be soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and I’m not sure what else there will be but that’s ok.
- Friday we’ll be driving up to Lutsen, MN to visit my Dad and Step Mom! Dinner will be sandwiches and apple slices on the road.
Short and sweet this week. More next week. Bye!