Step one: step into your time machine.
Step two: set date to 3/28/2016.
Step three: POP! Fizz! Sizzle!
Step four: time machine is broken, so just write your meal plan three days late.
- Monday Soy & sesame chicken, broccoli, rice and dumplings. There was a very vocal protest that this had not been dinner in the past 6 days, so it happened again. The dumpling mob has been satisfied.
- Tuesday Friendsdinner, and it wasn’t my night. Next week is my meal, so we’ll see what happens. What would you cook for 16 people?
- Wednesday Spicy smothered chicken, red potatoes, and green beans.
- Thursday Cheese burgers! Fries and salad on the side.
- Friday Chicken Parmesan, pasta, garlic bread and broccoli.
For those of you following along, I did indeed make rolls on Sunday. However… They still need work. The seasonings were 2 tsp each of rosemary and oregano, along with 4 cloves of minced garlic, 1 Tbs minced onion, and 1 tsp garlic powder. The dough was a bit on the dry side, so the rolls ended up being more dense than I would have liked, and I may have overmixed them a bit. Also, rolling them in butter rather than olive oil didn’t do the crust of the rolls any favors. This Sunday I’ll mess with the ratios again and report back.