I’ve decided I don’t want to cook. At all. This whole week. Also I have yet to do my grocery shopping.
So here what I’ll be making, whether I like it or not.
- Monday NOTHING. I have a PTA officers meeting from 5-7PM and the kid is eating with my Mom. I won’t be cooking a darn thing.
- Tuesday Teriyaki/peanut chicken over rice, with broccoli on the side. Because the kiddos love it, it’s easy to make, and I have most of what I need to make it.
- Wednesday Breakfast for dinner: turkey sausage, pancakes, eggs, fruit.
- Thursday Chili, baked potatoes, salad.
- Friday Chicken pot pie casserole, biscuits, green beans.
- Weekend I’m cooking up soups galore. Also I’m going to bake bread. And actually do my grocery shopping so I can be better prepared next week.
In other news- this is the last week the boys have soccer. I can’t ever begin to tell you how excited this makes me. Freeeeeeeeedoooommmm!