I started to write this whole sappy love letter to menu plans, but then I stopped because I had other thangs to do. And you have other thangs to do too, so let’s get to it!
- Monday Creamy cheddar turkey skillet type thing, topped with toasted breadcrumbs. This is where I cut the turkey into strips, season, coat if flour then saute. Remove it from the pan, make a roux, make a cream sauce, add sour cream and cheddar cheese, re-season, then top with (separately) toasted breadcrumbs. Whew! Mashed potatoes & green beans for the sides.
- Tuesday Beef Stew w/root veggies over rice. No magic here, other than this Wee Willy’s seasoning. Season beef, brown it, throw it in a crock pot with said root veggies and water/deglazed pan stuff. Thickened up after it’s all done cooking, and served over white rice. Sides are corn and greens (made with smoked turkey- YUM).
- Wednesday Spaghetti and meatballs, side of broccoli. Also, the always necessary garlic bread.
- Thursday Chicken burito bowls with rice, black beans, Avocado, and fresh tomato/lime/cilantro salsa.
- Friday Beef Sausage with peppers and onions, rice pilaf, and more broccoli.
- Saturday Coconut curry lettuce wraps with pickled veggies.
- Sunday Home made deep dish pizza! Inspiration from Foodie With Family.
As always, please do send me what you’re cooking or what you wish you were cooking. I love getting inspiration from you, and I really can’t get enough. Have a wonderful week dear internet friends!