Geeeeeez. First week of school! Here’s what has happened, and what will happen.
- Monday Steaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak. Hasselback potatoes (again). Salad. I ended up seasoning the steak with Turmeric and cumin in addition to my usual Wee Willy’s Steak Formula. Oh me, oh my, it was so good.
- Tuesday Chicken stirfry with even MORE turmeric, garlic, peppers, onion, soy, sesame oil and honey. Served over rice with broccoli on the side. Can you tell that turmeric has been a thing with me lately? It has. With plenty of black pepper.
- Wednesday Cheese tortellini with marinara sauce and extra Parmesan. Green beans and garlic bread on the side. Today is meatless simply because I don’t have any thawed out, and I don’t want to go to the store.
- Thursday Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaay partyyyyyyyyyy! For my sweet little niece/cousin! I’m not sure the *exact* definition of the relationship, but I am sure that she is adorable and that I’m not cooking. That’s a win.
- Friday Some kinda chicken and shrimp dish. I’m still sorting out the inspiration for this one… Maybe some kinda balsamic thing going on with the chicken? I know I’ll serve it with a green veggie and cheddar bay biscuits. You guys. I bought a box of the Red Lobster mix and I am crossing my fingers that it duplicates the real thing.
- Saturday Brunch French toast, turkey sausage, some kinda fruit, and something else. Go big or go home.
That’s all for now, folks! Have a great week 🙂